Thursday, February 25, 2016

Last nights dream

Had a GREAT dream last night!

Had me wanting more when I woke up.

So uh, it was at work and my boss kept getting in close to me.

He'd do stuff like move behind me when I was making something and reach real high to place something or take something, but it was like full on physical contact, not the kind where your trying to press your body away.

At one point during the dream he began to get in close to my face, almost as if we were actually going to kiss and I just felt my heart race and my face grow hot.

Like HOLY SHIT.

My entire body just felt the effects in the dream.

Also I THINK he slid an arm around my waist at one point while reaching which really got my attention,

and I

I can't even haha

At one point it started getting way too hot within the dream and we couldn't remove our clothes because we were at work.

At one point we did though....

I did atleast I think he only removed his shirt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment