Wednesday, February 17, 2016

DEADPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I know that's a terrible opening post comment.
I'm a god damn potato.
ANYWAYS.
Currently watching Markimoo ;)
eh no THATS CREEPY
Pushes the winky face away.
:)
Much better!
So I went and watched --
DEADPOOL.
R Rated, hot damn.
I need an R Rated with Gerard Butler or RDJ, or even Johnny Depp....
Why are so many people obsessed with Ryan Reynolds anyways?
Also. Quick fifty. Down to 11.
Wayyyy too easy to spend money, much harder to keep it.
Speaking of KEEP IT.
I have half of the room rent for con so far.
I need to do my w2, and then see what I get for my birthday.
Yeah... 25 at the end of march.
Halfway to 50... I don't feel like it.

What else?
I've come back into contact with my Mentor.
More bad news then good.
I'm glad we've re-established contact.
He... well.. has cancerous cells.
I'm going to do all I can before he goes.
I want to insure his life is as good as it can be.
No more mean words.
Not for him.

He isn't meant for my stress relief.
I hope he can teach me more ways in the lifestyle before he ...
passes.
I don't want him to pass..
I haven't known him long enough.
He hasn't lived long enough.

God.. can't you do something?
You made us... can't you heal us?
He's worth too much.
Probably more than me.

We have a date. At 9.
Today was pretty good.
But as usual, everything for happiness in my life creates a downside.
And this fucking pent-up sexual frustrations don't help!

I wish I could just take Womas in the back room and bend my happy ass over and just have him plow me. Fuck! What i'd give for that! But of course I get hard on's for the wrong people, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment