Saturday, February 20, 2016

Yes, this is earlier than I normally post

So, yeah this is earlier than I normally post but I'm kind of on caffeine right now. I keep feeling tired about five hours after waking up. That's most definitely not normal for me. I have my strength back after being sick for so long (infection). 

I watched Mark play Kerbal Space Program for a little while (about 6 hours), until the stream ended.

It's good to see the charity got up to a good number, too bad it didn't hit high enough for him to dye his hair red, lol.

Unfortunately because I'm saving up for my con and don't make that much as is I couldn't really donate anything. I think I should try donating after con. Good causes are always worth it.

I just started roleplaying again today. It's good so far but it feels a bit rushed. I wish it was a little more detailed and plot worth rather than just sex. Sexual roleplays are good and all, but not as good as romance or adventure. Romance has to have sex in it though, teehee.

What else did I do today?

Mope cause I didn't get out of the house. (Pathfinder's tomorrow).

Dick around on Wish.com and look at my old wishlist.

I think my taxes will be filed fairly soon.

Uhm.

I'm watching Cry play Firewatch.

I've watched Mark, and Jack play it too. It's one of those things that're good for background noise.

Silence is very not good with me- even at work I can't stand it, which is why i'm glad music is ATLEAST playing when I go in- even if its shit new country or rap.

That's all for todays update.

No comments:

Post a Comment