Monday, February 15, 2016

Anti-exstatic

Today was normal, but I had to work the stupid sheet out machine.
I dislike it very much.
I also dislike my breasts.
They are WAY TOO BIG.
They're gonna be super difficult to bind.
I think i'll just try to do it slowly at first.
Like right now.
I have this really strong elastic thing.
It kinda hurts at the top.
Kinda feel like this right now but less random weird black things and more breast and chest area.
What annoys me though is I can't get a binder cheaply, or for free because of my age.
Hell, I didn't even know this stuff existed until about a year ago. :(
Erza's pretty cool. Wish I had the time and money to do her awesome flame outfit.
S'pretty hot.
I couldn't get away with it though... I'm too fat for it....
Continues to discourage self on showing body.
It'd probably HELP my self-esteem but I'm not sure anyone would back me anyways...
Anyways! Gonna get off here and eat!
Btw I wanna go see deadpool soon; also I wanna pick up some more dice.
Gonna come into some money tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment