Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I need T

I don't just want it.
I need it.

Bodies need hormones, right?

Well, Estrogen is NOT my fucking friend.

I'm sick of it!

I'M SICK OF THESE THINGS ON MY CHEST!

I just want to be a regular guy.

And I'm sick of being fat.

I wanted to get a pass at Planet Fitness but Mom needs help with bills.

I barely make enough to cover my own ass and now she wants money.

And apparently I also don't do enough around the house!

I USED TO BE SO FAR UP SOMEONE ELSES ASS TO EVER DO ANYTHING.

I'm fucking trying. My own mouth is dying. I probably won't have any teeth left by the time i'm thirty fucking years old. 

Who wants someone whose fat and toothless?

Jfs wants a WHOLE LOTTA DOCUMENTS!

I can't do their shit online.

It doesn't help I haven't gotten my tax return money because my fucking last years stupid tax whatever wasn't kept and I need it and--

I just want a couple piercings and to get my name changed.

It's a start.

God, I hope I don't gain fat-weight on T.

I will scream if anymore of it goes to these stupid, unholy breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment