Friday, May 6, 2016

Good ideas and bad ideas

Bad idea: Thinking an 18 year old could act as mature as me.
Good idea: Ending a struggling relationship.

Good idea: Talking to a psychologist.
Bad idea: Downing an entire mountain dew live-wire while i'm sleepy.

Good idea: Fix my sleep.
Bad idea: Depending on anyone at work, except for Wes.

Good idea: Making friends.
Bad idea: Making friends with people who REALLY wanna be in a relationship.



Anyways. At-least I don't have the stress of continuing to push a relationship passed its expiration date, not that its going to do me any good. I know what happens when i'm single. My obsessions strengthen. My sense of reality weakens. But it's okay. I'll always have my dreams, where anything can happen and I can't be controlled by society, I don't feel the sting of anxiety or depression, or being rejected, or feeling something for people who are taken. 


I wish things would've happened differently. But its better to burn rotting bridges then to try and mend them. 

;; and i'll be just like fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment