Friday, April 22, 2016

Update

I've decided to try and fight depression using a drug.

Also, this.


That was from an OKcupid test I took out of boredom.

Anyways.

I've been talking to people at work.

I'm also trying very much to figure out myself.

Gotta do whats best for me.

Find out some way out of this hell i'm living in.

Mom thinks its a good idea to start college in Cincinnati at AI. It doesn't sound like a terrible idea. I'm just scared of all the stupid adult things like getting my own medication, fighting depression alone and in a new place. I know my anxiety will act up there and I may get very disheartened. I also only know a couple people in that region. I would be closer to my yearly con. That would be cool. I would have to figure out a way to budget for myself and have a part time job for 2 - 3 days a week. It'd have to be something that doesn't need speed, hell I wouldn't mind factory work as-long as what I was dealing with wasn't exceptionally heavy. Even office work where it became routine would be good.

I bet i'd miss my Luna baby. I'm sure that'd worsen my depression... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment