Friday, October 14, 2016

Inner thoughts

After completely swearing off even trying to find a relationship the circles come full roundness... uh, what?

Doesn't matter.

I know that the two guys I still find extremely attractive, and several others are all taken, and that's okay. There's nothing wrong with a bit of fantasizing as long as they're not married.

Noted in my book.

God dangit my hands are cold!!!

Mostly my right hand, haha.

Uhm... let me think...

I don't have much of an update for this post, even though its been awhile. 


SO THIS IS HERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Arin's shooten his lazers.

I've started figuring out my body a bit better and TMI probably but I think if I push my thinking forward I can keep myself from having my period. 

The problem with thought bodily blocking is it has to be constant, letting my guard down and giving in even for a moment means that it could hit.

But i'm really happy that i've figured out a part of myself.

FtM, with the name of Matt.


No comments:

Post a Comment