Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Addressing me

I've been on the better side of the scale but I keep feeling like depression is creeping right up behind me, and I want to scream and run away from it.

I'm trying.

I'm trying so hard to fight my thoughts.

I'm afraid of it. I'm afraid of depression and I... I want it to leave.

But I'm hurting and.. my eyes are tearing up.

I can't keep eating pasta, and bread and all these carbohydrates! 

But it's all we can afford. 

I hate it!

And I was so happy when Matt became my name.

But it's not enough.

I can't stand being called Amanda at work, and she, and her.

My binders too big. I need a smaller one, but they cost so much.

I'm not a girl damn it!

I hate my ovaries!

I hate my breasts!

I hate my uterus!

They are ugly, horrendous things that need to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment