Tuesday, December 13, 2016

;;Nightmares

They are not a good thing, at all!

They make me very anxious when they actually mean-ish something to me.

My greatest worry all summed up.

;;and I felt it yesterday.

Because he wasn't there.

And;; my mind wandered.

It seems if I fall backward, it'll be myself.

No! I don't want to go backward!

I could tell that I was doing better!

Why does it have to be such a fight, a hard, arduous battle with depression!

I hate it!

I need to stay confident!

But it's hard to do it alone.

Why don't I, who needs it as well, get reassurance from anyone?

I try to be a good person...

I just... need a little help too...

Kit helps. I understand, but I started forgetting how I must think to combat this as soon as I decided not to schedule any more visits to my psychologist.

Perhaps not a good choice?


No comments:

Post a Comment