Monday, April 4, 2016

Nightmares

SON OF A bi-

Haha...

So uh, I woke up from "slender" static. I literally jumped forward awake. My heart was just racing so quickly, I mean dude! WTF. It was one of those things where I wanted to fight sleep because I was scared of it.

What else? Oh. The repetitive nightmare of losing my memory, like blacking out where I act totally different and don't remember. And on top of that nightmare, it even had bugs of like three different kinds in it. They were awful! In your ears, on your skin. 

Nervous shiver, bring right shoulder up and make disgusted face.

Gyah.

Tongue out of mouth to make vomit like noise.

But uh... It's work week! Three days, two til' 10, tonight only til 9.

I'm gonna try the maneuver still, but i'm starting to feel ALOT more down on myself after thinking about it. I mean hell- why would he like me anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment