Sunday, August 21, 2016

I don't feel well

All we've really got left in the house is carbohydrates, and those make me tired. I literally fell asleep earlier, around about 7:30, I wanna say. Someone also turned off my light and killed my alarm; THANKS FOR NOTHING. Not only is my sleep ruined, I also feel extremely not well. I just want to be in a more realistic home; not around drinkers or smokers. I want to laugh daily, and be happy. I'm sick of being sick and tired. I'm done calling for help. I'm done just... I wanna be home, in heaven. Not here on Earth where everything is constant pain and suffering. I miss being with someone, I miss their love and care. I miss a secure and healthy life. I miss being a child. I miss being innocent. I miss not having to worry. And I'm just so exhausted... I'm tired of routine. There is no cure for what I have. I will never be something, I will always be ... Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment