Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Haven't updated in awhile....

So here's the thing, i've been busy. Been busy trying to relax, been busy trying to get situated into this new house. I haven't worked the passed two days which is just a wallet killer so i'm gonna try to get my boss to give me close tonight, but he may already have other people (which sucks). Well, technically I wasn't even scheduled for yesterday. I was scheduled for Monday but labors been shiet apparently.

Yesterdays dream was really fucked up, and I still remember it. It had two of my friends in it. Brand and Rob. It was totally fucked up. Rob had donated his penis to Brand, and apparently had gotten a vagina or something- I dunno. But Brand had both and a bare chest and we uh *coughfuckedcough* then Rob got all upset about Brand using the dick he'd given on me. 

I have weird dreams, its nothing new.

Have I ever mentioned I hate the skip limit on Pandora? I mean like, who has time for old music? Seriously. If I've heard it almost a hundred times- I wanna be done with it.

I'm really tired of all my potential suitors either wanting to bone, or are totally overweight. And unless they have something like exercising, fitness or gym on their profile its just not worth my time. I want to get healthy! I NEED to get healthy! I need someone who is motivated like that. A partner in crime, someone who is also a friend besides just romantic interest. And for those of you who are totally only on DATING SITES looking for sex, GO BACK TO TINDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment